Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another gate fold paper bag mini album


I am addicted to these paper bag albums. This gate fold design found at followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com allows for 32 4x6 photos and 20 2.75x4 inch photos. I used CTMH Emporium paper pack and coordinating stickease. I love how it turned out.






This is the tag pulled form the small pocket. I attached photos on the front and the back.


This is the tag pulled out of the pocket created by the open end of the paper bag. Its approximately 5x7, I did a border punch along one end and a scrap piece of paper edges the other end.



This is the tag pulled out of the pocket created by the open angle of the page attachers. I did the border punch along one end again for continuity. I didn't do a lot of layers of paper to frame the photos because it would add to the overall bulk of the album and I didn't want to burst the sides. It closes nice and flat because it is not over stuffed with embellishments or paper layers.

I had made this album a few weeks ago, but I filled it with the photos this weekend at my friend Karyn's Creative Memories national scrapbook day event. Thanks Karyn, I had a blast and am so happy with the projects completed there. This is a fun lil' mini album to make. I hope you give it a try. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...