Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jake's 15th birthday card


Here is the card I made for Jakes 15th birthday. He loves all things hunting and archery and camo, so this is my attempt at a manly card minus ribbon and glitter and all the things I love to use on my creations. I thought the brads from Stampin' Up! kinda looked like targets. My source of inspiration was stamptalkwithtosh.blogspot.com.

Here is the inside view. A combination of Stampin" Up! stamps and Close to my Heart (or CTMH, thats easier for me to type)stamps, and the stars punched from the front papers.

And here is the back view. This is an inside joke because Jake teases all the time "I'm your favorite son, huh mom?" Happy birthday to my sweety. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...