Saturday, April 17, 2010

Disney gate fold paper bag album


This is my Disney gatefold paper bag album. My inspiration came from the followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com. Her video tutorials are awesome! You have to check her out.

There are 6 paper bags making up the pages.

The open end of the bag allows for slipping in a tag for additional photos or journaling.

I cut the tags on my cricut. 3 in. tag for journaling or small photos and a 6 in. tag for photos.










The adorable paper is mostly from a Disney kit by EK Success.

The covers are made from chip board scavenged from Wheat Thins packaging. I am SSSOOOO green!

I included a view over the top of the album. Without photos or other embellishment yet and it is already almost an inch wide. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I am honored to be your first comment! This is awesome!! Nice work chickadee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Cathy! I love it....looks so professional and you always have awesome ideas and samples....Happy to follow the blog....someday I may make my own....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...