Monday, May 10, 2010

Book mark with decorated book mark pocket

A mothers day tradition we have is a new book each mothers day. Not any book, only Mary Higgins Clark or Nicholas Sparks newest book.

When I give my mom a new book she always wants it signed with some sort of personalization. This time I decided to stamp the front page.

I also made a book mark to give with the book. It is a pocket and a pull out book mark. Very simple to make and a fun gift to give. The wonderful tutorial came from wizardshangout.blogspot.com her 3-24-10 post.

I used the CTMH Tickled pink paper pack and D1416 State of mind stamp set. I made the pink one for a good friend as well as the blue one for my mom. The sunshine sentiment on moms book mark is a throw back to her singing me "You are my sunshine" when I was a kid, and then I sang it to my boys. Such sweet memories.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...