Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friends to the end gift bag and card


This is a gift bag and coordinating card set. The bag is an altered coffee bean bag from the grocery store, you know the ones where you grind your own beans into the bags. I just grab a few extra and tell the clerks and so far they let me have them at no charge. My inspiration for the gift bag came from michellewooderson.blogspot.com she makes some of the cutest lil gift bags.

So here is a close up of the bag just so you can see the details. I only decorated the front of the bag.

Here is a close up of the coordinating card. This photo was taken before I added the lil button doo-dad you see in the first picture. I thought it needed a lil bling. My inspiration for this design came from scrapbookgirl.typepad.com ,her 4-30-2010 post. The card base with the eyelet like cuts at the bottom is a cricut cut file I got from the cricut.com message boards. I wish I remembered who designed it, I would love to give them credit. I used DCWV's new flower shower mat stack and CTMH D1354 Endless friendship stamp set for the sentiment. This was a super quick gift set to put together, I hope you give it a try. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...