Friday, May 28, 2010

Neon card set

Whee!! I am having a fun and leisurely Friday away from work. Enjoying a little crafting time before all my guys get home from school and work. The inspiration for this set came from stopandstamptheroses.blogspot.com her 05-26-10 post. My inspiration for the color combination came from a tye dye kit I bought at Joann's recently. I love the deep purple, hot pink and orange combination. I got to use tons of my pretty ribbon stash. The bright orange florals are from Reasonable ribbons monthly club that I belong to and also rich razzleberry from SU!







All of the stamps used to decorate the background are from CTMH. The sentiments are from Papertrey ink. This is their signature greetings set. I love them. They are clear acrylic stamps and they have some beautiful and unique designs.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...