Sunday, June 6, 2010

Knitting is crafting too...

Its been a busy weekend. My boys finished school on Friday and my oldest is turning 17 tomorrow so we had a family celebration today. Big time BBQ with all the fixin's and thankfully he wanted cheesecake as his birthday cake. I don't bake cheesecake from scratch so we picked up a delicious New York style and a yummy and uber rich fudge brownie cheesecake. Oh my goodness, they were delicious. I have a birthday card to share but not until tomorrow, so today I will share my loom knitting project I just finished. Its a black shawl, sometimes called a prayer shawl. Really too warm to enjoy it this time of the year but it will be fabulous during the fall and winter.

This is a close up of the edge detail I crocheted on. Its kind of lacy and I like it.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I sure did. I hope you create something amazing this week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...