Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun in the sun cards gift set

This is another gift set I made using DCWV Fun in the sun mat stack paper and the card portfolio pattern from mychicnscratch.com again.


The card design is from michellewooderson.blogspot.com again. I am loving this design, quick and easy to make a set for gift giving. The mat stacks make it even easier by providing so many coordinating beautiful papers. Notice the envelopes in the background of this picture, I used scraps to put a lil detail on them.

Here is a close up of 1 of the cards. I used a different sentiment on each card. The sentiment stamps are purchased from stampingscrapping.com.

Be inspired! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...