Sunday, September 5, 2010

Halloween cards from scraps

I saw this great card on aaronsbooth32.blogspot.com her 8-27-10 post. I just happened to have scraps of paper from my last projects sitting on my desk still. They worked out perfect for this card.

I had saved large rectangular pieces from my mini milk carton Cricut cuts, so I used those for the background layers of the cards.
The 1 1/16th inch decorative paper strips are from the decorations on the mini milk cartons and the crates. I ran the plain cardstock strips through my cuttlebug using the swiss dot embossing folder.
The bats were left from a full page of Paper doll dress up Cricut cartridge bats I had cut out for the mini milk cartons.
Voila! Cleared up a bunch of scraps and created cards to go with the treat holders. My favorite kind of crafting.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...