Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween skull and cross bones card


I'm on a roll. Finishing up lots of projects that have been sitting around. These are cards I cut out weeks ago while I was borrowing Brandy's Gypsy. (Thanks for loaning me you cool toys!) They were designed on the Gypsy with the Gypsy wanderings cartridge. Very cool! One skull is distressed with antique paper ink after I wrinkled and roughed it up. The second skull was sprayed with Glimmer mists after the same roughing up.

Here is a close up to show the layers and texture.

This is the inside of one, these are the off cuts from a prior project. It cut beautifully and I just couldn't waste them. This was the perfect use for them, I think.

Hmm, I wish you could see the Glimmer mist a bit better. The black layer I sprayed with red velvet to add an extra level of creepy-ness. The white pieces were misted with creme de cocoa and pearl color.

The inside gets more off cuts. Too cool, huh? I love creating with something that might  have been garbage.
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...