Monday, November 22, 2010

Present wrapping with a homemade bow

I made this gift box to coordinate with the gift bag made earlier last week. The paper bow was made following a video tutorial. I have held this post for several days searching for the video and I can't find it. There are tons out there, but I am unable to find the one I was actually watching and learning from. Sorry, just query paper bow in youtube and you will find this style and many others. I will edit this post and add the link if I come across it soon.


I also adorned the box with a cuttlebug butterfly that I die cut and then ran through the coordinating embossing folder. The strips of faux ribbon are border punched with a SU! punch. My favorite part of this gift wrapping is that it actually just slid down over the box the item came in. It makes me think of the old price is right show where the big boxes lifted up to reveal a treasure inside. Maybe its just me, but I thought it was kind of cool.
Happy Thanksgiving holiday week. I am on vacation from work and mixing preparations for this holiday and the next and a fair amount of crafting too. Yahoo for me! So I hope I have lots to post this week.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...