Sunday, December 5, 2010

Altered clothes pins


Oh, hallelujah! I do all my photo taking and posting from my cell phone, and the darn thing has been refusing to talk to my blog all weekend. I don't know how or why but it finally decided to successfully send some photos. Whew!
I saw these adorable gift sets of altered clothes pins at justforyoubyjessica.blogspot.com, she started posting them 07-13-10, 08-28-10 and 09-02-10. (I am glad to see I am not the only one who made multiples of these.) They go together quick, they are useful, they use up scraps and they are too cute.

I packaged them up in recycled sticker and stamp packages. This set is made from DCWV spring mat stack, the scraps left from a toilet paper roll mini album I made earlier this year.

These are just scraps I thought looked cute together.

The red paper is by Jillybean soup, the other two sets are made from CTMH paper sets.






Each and every pin has two squared of magnet on the back side of them. They will hang on the fridge, they are strong enough to hold a list or a note or a photo. I am really happy with how these turned out. Love it!

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these and love your packaging. Very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Would you be willing to share your dimensions for the packaging on the clothespins?
    These are very clever and would make awesome teacher gifts this year!

    Thanks!
    Beth
    kaitysmom@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...