Saturday, February 5, 2011

More ribbon heart valentine cards

I'm doing it again, mildly obsessing on a project. I have made 2 more cards from the same heart .cut file. I'm enjoying this design and my head is spinning with more silhouette/cut out ideas. This one is full of reasonable ribbon club selections. I thought I might never find a way to use these animal prints. This one is outside my usual comfort zone, but now that it's done and loaded with bling I like it.


This just may be my favorite ribbon heart yet. So sweet and girly. I used liquid pearls in baby pink to outline the heart cut out, and all of my beautiful reasonable ribbon club pink selections.

Here is a close up of the ribbon rosette, and my liquid pearls outline. Isn't it sweet?

I think I am done with heart shapes now. I want to try a flower shape and I'm thinking maybe a Mickey Mouse silhouette. Stay tuned. ;)

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card with the girly ribbons and pink colors!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...