Monday, February 21, 2011

Pazzles flower cards

I was instantly drawn to the simple elegant design I saw on the stamping411.blogspot.com blog post of 02-18-11 by Tiffany Bauer. Gorgeous. So I set out to recreate my own version of it. I do not have the SU! bigs die that she apparently used for the flower and my mom had just taught me a cool way to design a 5 petal flower on our Pazzle machine. So it was a no brainer. Improvisation at its finest.


I loved the idea of the embossed background paper, but I couldn't decide which one so I did 3 different ones.

And I couldn't decide which ribbon and color scheme I liked best so again I tried 3 different ones.

In the end the green one is my favorite. Between the beautiful SU! sizzix embossing folder and the gorgeous green burlap-esque ribbon from my Reasonable Ribbon club spring kit, and even the sentiment turned out to be my favorite.

I know the flower is very basic and probably a cinch for anyone to recreate on their Pazzles, none the less I have done the work and gotten the layers into a pleasing pattern and am always happy to share my files. If you would like it, please leave me a comment (including your email address, it bums me out when I can't track it down, therefore I can't send it out to you) and I will send it right out.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love the elegant simplicity of your cards. quillpm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flower card! Would love to have the WPC to make my own. roxanne@thekeeffes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin that flower, especially since I didn't buy the stamp!!! sljt57@gmail.com
    thanks for sharing so I don't have to recreate the wheel!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...