Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's treat box

I found this tutorial for the cute treat box here. There is an awesome gallery of completed treat boxes with all different decorations and embellishments. So fun. So cute.

I used SU! real red cardstock for the base and the first layer of is crumb cake. The patterned paper is from K&Company new Valentine paper pack. I used some ribbon from reasonableribbon.com to tie the top together and cut some paper strips to crinkle up and use as packing fluff. Now I am ready to fill with all kinds of yummy chocolaty goodies.

 
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I like the papers. Is that the big size that Tina showed me how to make 12x12 paper or the smaller size that I made?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...