Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's treats and surprises


I made up a basket full of pretty Valentine's goodies to take to church with us this morning. I made some sour cream containers full of M&M's and Hershey's kisses, some butterfly wings around Tootsie pops and a few bookmarks for a non-candy selection. I used a few sheets out of a DCWV spring pack from last year.

Here are the sour cream containers. I cut all the heart layers from my Cricut using Doodlecharms cartridge.

These are the butterfly wings also created using Doodlecharms cartridge and lil circles from George basic shapes cartridge to pass the Tootsie pop stick through.

And last but not least, the book marks. The scalloped heart is from Doodlecharms, the rest of the pieces are scraps left from cutting the rest of the projects. Love that!!!!

The sour cream container labels and the butterfly wings are both fairly simple designs, but I have already got the layers right and everything test cut so if you would like these .cut file I am happy to share. Leave me a comment and I will send them right out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! I love the papers you used. The butterflies are so cute and simple. What a beautiful set of crafts.
    http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love these :) please send me the cut files. I don't know how you do it. You always get so much done! You are so awesome! The queen of scrap in my book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treats Cathy! Wow! how much fun were you having this weekend? I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...