Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby shower card

I took my inspiration for this card from http://www.sandimaciver.com/ her 01-26-11 post. The color inspiration came from some of the things the mother had requested on her registry. Love the brown, green and pink combo. Cute but not over the top girly traditional. Hopefully like my card.

The ribbon is from another great monthly club set from Really reasonable ribbons, and the lil flower is a beauty I picked up from Scrapbook Expo this year. I wish I had paid closer attention to who made them because I am almost out and would love to get more. They are so sweet. The alphabet stamps are CTMH Doodle alphabet. Love them too.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...