Monday, March 7, 2011

Be yourself silhouette card


This hot pink and black card is made for a dear friend who is not feeling well. I hope she loves it.

I used three different CTMH stamp sets, and the CTMH black archival ink and hollyhock ink.

I added ribbon and pearls for some bling and also sprayed the whole front of the card with Tattered angels glimmer mist in iridescent gold. That doesn't show in the photo, but its gorgeous in person.
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable! I know your friend will love it. What a cute set.... and I can imagine the shimmer.....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect - Hallmark ain't got nothin' on you!! I love your fuschia and black color combo. I love the fact that you even have ribbon to match! Very COOL card!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...