Monday, March 14, 2011

Nestabilities peek-a-boo card

This darling card idea came from natureofcraftythings.blogspot.com, her 02-11-11 post. I just happened on her blog tonight, linking from one blog to another to another....until I was inspired. Voila! I just love all the creative people sharing their beautiful creations on the internet.

I used two different sizes of heart shaped nestabilities to cut the shapes in the polka dot paper. I also used  the next size up in the scallop hearts to make the border. That was harder then it is with punches, harder to line up the plain heart inside the scallop heart piece. I made about 6 or 7 of them before I was happy with the evenness of the border. Now I have lots of black cardstock hearts to use on another project. ;)

This shows the popped up polka dot layer and a little bit of the cotton candy stickles I used on the dots of the background paper. Also the white faux stitching detail around the scallop heart borders. Just little touches that dress up this cute little card.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This one is great! It looks a bit tricky though. You may have to show me what you did on this one. Love the cut outs. Oh, and love the little basket too.....are you making a pazzle cut file too? :o) Hope to get together soon.
    Smiles,
    thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...