Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pazzles Superman emblem card


I had this card idea in my head, specifically for a friend. I was telling my mom about it, and she was confident she could design a cut file for it for our Pazzles. She did it. It turned out better then I had hoped. I guess I do not remember my Superman comics or movies very well, I new he had blue, yellow and red in his costume. I have been told I didn't quite get it right. But I'm still thrilled with the completed card.

I stamped the sentiment on the inside with a CTMH alphabet set in Holiday red ink. The card has a built in gift flap, folded up inward and adhered to the card back with double sided tape pieces to create a pocket. This allowed us to insert the cash gift and have it be somewhat private. It's a 5 x 7 card, the gift pocket is 2 x 7. Since that was not quite deep enough to hide dollar bills, I extended it with the blue cardstock strip edged with a border punch. I have such a hard time keeping a card masculine. It's just so hard for me. I hope I succeeded with this.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great Job!!! I think you got it right on!!!

    Cindy in GA

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...