Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jake's 16th birthday card


My baby turned 16 yesterday. I can hardly believe how grown up and sweet and handsome he has grown to be, so quickly! I made this card for him, specifically using his favorite color. Green, green, and more green.

I took my inspiration for this card from poppypaperie.typepad.com. She made a darling primary colored young boy card. Mine is a loose interpretation, but it was a great inspiration and jumping off point.

 Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. great card!! my oldest daughter turns 16 on the 29th. time goes by way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...