Saturday, May 21, 2011

A repeating border stamp card

I just got these eclectic border stamps from CTMH, and this one spoke to me. It looked kind of tribal, kind of bohemian to me. So I thought of island colors and tie dye and was off and running. I used 6 or 7 CTMH inks in shades of teal and blue to repeat the border stamp with.

Then I found that CTMH round sentiment stamp that seemed just perfect. So for the rest of my stamping play time I was humming that Bobby McFerrin song from the late '80's if I remember right. Yikes, am I showing my age?!?! I kept it simple and hopefully masculine. I want to play with this design idea some more, in more color combos and different border stamps.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...