Friday, June 24, 2011

Masculine thank you cards

Hi! I have been sewing lately....... and spending way too much time on pinterest.com too. But I really have to get on the thank you cards my son needs to send out for 18th birthday and high school graduation gifts. So here are my first 2 attempts.

His school colors were black and gold so that dictated the color scheme. At least for the graduation thank you's. Maybe for the birthday ones I will stick with the same style and switch to blues since that is his favorite color.

So here they are side by side. What do you think? Which is your favorite combination? I have to make a stack of them so maybe just to keep it interesting I will do half and half.....who knows.

Thanks for stopping by. I will post my sewing project as soon as it is done. I am hoping to have some major play time this weekend.....cross your fingers for me.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...