Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Patchwork birthday card

I have a dear friends birthday coming up soon. I needed a "wow" card. I found one on pinterest.com. I did my best to mimic it, I sure wish I had the brights and yellows coordinating papers, but I went with what I had. I love these K & Company chocolate neopolitan papers. The stitching is actually two CTMH stamps. I cheated. I also added some ribbon from my stash, a little bakers twine, a gorgeous rose embellishment by Recollections and some chocolate pearls by CTMH. I hope she likes it.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card! The colors are fabulous. I have to have the stitching stamps!! That's really cool. Someone is going to be so happy to get this card. Thanks for sharing and letting us know about Pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...