Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Floral monogram cards gift set

I made this set of cards as a gift. For this card I used this for inspiration. The design and the color combination. I added the twine to mine, it needed just a little something.

Here is a close up so you can see the details in the card.


This monogram card was inspired by a beautiful card I found at thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com. I did my best to capture the feel and design of Tina's card. While adding the monogram of the girl to receive this gift set.


Another detail shot. Pretty colors, huh? These are made using CTMH tulip, creme brulee and olive inks and card stocks.


This is the portfolio type holder for the six cards and envelopes. It's tied closed with CTMH creme brulee ribbon.

Here is another detail shot showing the inside, packed full of the cards. This is my new favorite color combination. Very striking. I will be making more of these sets, I hope.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this set. It's so much prettier in person. Beautiful! I have been wanting to make a gift card set and I think now I will :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...