Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flower fest cards

I copied these right out of the SU! mini catalog. I  LOVED the card immediately when I saw it.  I stamped a 8.5 x 11 sheet of white cardstock, just like a one sheet wonder, I then cut it into pieces to use on these 4 cards. I added the pink flowers on pop dots after punching them out with the coordinating SU! flower punch.

Here's a detail shot, you can see the CTMH inks (mostly retired) hydrangea, bubblegum, orange and the new color pear. I used a round sponge dauber and lightly inked the centers of all the stamped images. I added gems in the center of a few flowers for some bling.


Here is a second set stamped in CTMH tulip, creme brulee, sorbet and olive.


And the detail shot of these colors. I really like these cards. I haven't put any sentiments on them yet. I kind of feel like they are perfect as they are. So I might just wait for when I need one and add a sentiment to the inside as needed.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...