Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mayberry cards


These are my 2nd attempt at class cards using only (mostly) CTMH products. This was made using the Mayberry paper pack, the patterned piece is 1 sheet showing both front and back. I love double sided patterned paper. Really, I do! I used the A sip stamp set in Smoothie, Olive and Cocoa ink pads. On the card on the left I ran the edges over the Cocoa ink pad, and on the right I used a sponge dauber in the Cocoa again and sponged the edges. The left is subtle, the right is more aged and vintage-y. I also used a piercing tool and a piece of plastic mesh used for some sort of yarn craft (drat, I forgot the name) but anyways, I used it as a spacing guide for my piercing detail on the corners. I have a 2 x 12 inch piece I received from my CTMH upline and then I found round pieces intended for making coasters, but again I just use them as round guides for piercing. Pretty cool inexpensive detail tool.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...