Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another SU! card buffet party


Friday evening I went to my friend Tina's house for another wonderful card buffet. You can see all of Tina's beautiful works at her blog, thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com. Her card buffets are awesome, she has a selection of 12 cards this month and we can choose 8 in any combination we like. As you can see a few of them I liked so much I made 2 of the same design.


She preps so much of the stuff that we can literally make 8 cards in 3 hours and snack and visit too. We do our own stamping, punching and assembly.

Oh yes and our own sponging and glittering. Such a selection of beautiful cards to make.

Love this striking color combination. Tres chic. No?

This was my favorite. So sweet and pretty. Love the bunchy, scrunchy flower.

And this is the final darling. It was a wonderful and fun evening as always. Full of good friends and laughter and creativity and beauty. You can't beat that.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...