Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mischief treat baskets for Halloween and Thanksgiving

I'm at it again. Making treat baskets out of garbage. *big smile* I love these, they are so cute and easy to create. I originally debuted this cute recycle/upcycle creation here, and have created a few more since then. These are created with CTMH Mischief paper, and stamps and paper flowers that were dyed with CTMH ink pads and also some CTMH sparkles. I cut 3/4 inch strips and randomly pinched a pleat down the whole length and then hot glued it to the rim of the yogurt container. The body is wrapped in 3 x 9 inch strip of the same patterned paper. Then I embellished each one a bit different, for the upcoming holidays.


Here is a overhead view. You can see the pleated paper strip decoration, and also the handle decorated with different ribbons from my stash. Now I can fill them with chocolatey surprises and give away. What fun!


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

 

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...