Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pazzles round gift box

This past Saturday my mom and I had another Pazzles play date. We got a little sidetracked by a trip to Ikea, ok 3.5 hours sidetracked....but it was worth it. After that we got down to some Pazzles play time. She had downloaded this darling round gift box .wpc file from Paula who goes by massofhair on the Pazzles craft room and yahoo groups. She designed this file and offered it and my mom had downloaded it. This was her/our first time cutting it. What an awesome design. Thanks, Paula!


Can you believe I cut this gift box from scraps from my last Pazzles play day. It turned out great thank goodness, but if it had needed tweeking or I had messed up the assembly I thought I wouldn't feel so bad about using scraps to test it. But all went wonderfully, so my test cut is this little beauty. I used Cloud9  design Cinnamon Stick papers. They are really unique and beautiful. I embellished the lid with some CTMH crocheted trim and some very old twine that I inherited from my mother in law. The flower on top is some deconstructed silk flowers from Dollar tree and a brad for a little bling in the center. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I hope to make some more of these for little holiday gifts, either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Just changing up the papers used and the embellishments a little, will make it perfect for either holiday.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...