Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Accordian top gift box

I watched an awesome YouTube video that showed how to make this accordion top gift box from altered SU! mini milk carton Sizzix die cut pieces. The video is by Stamping Maria, and I have pinned it here. After watching I made the first one from my copy of the mini milk carton on my Cricut. After I put it together I decided to alter my cut file so I did not have to cut off one side of the mini milk carton. I also added the decorative strip and the three Halloween cut outs to the new file.


This is what the box looks like when the top is opened. The box is approximately 3.5 x 1.5 when closed, I cut the Halloween shapes just a touch taller so they show over the top of the closed box.
The Cricut .cut file was created using George and also Paper Doll Dress Up, so if you would like this file I would be glad to send it out to you. Leave me a comment with your email address and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Of course I want the .cut file :) way cool! I have not seen this before.
    brandyrea@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I would love the cut file! posterday at gmail dot com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. I would love to have the cut file too. tracy.beistel at yahoo dot com Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love the cut file. It would save a lot of time! Thanks!
    Susanl83@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great I would love the file thanks for sharing
    Sandy_collis@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv your box. I would like the cut file, it is such a unique "box". TFS
    Ccclinton1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love this box the possibilities.I would love the cut file.Thank you for sharing I lost every cut file I had with a computer crash.

    mreyes2710 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. would also love the cut file. lots of ideas for this one. Thanks

    ekg298@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, I would love the cut file also!

    uxo_laura@yahoo.com - THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love the cut file as well please!
    Thanks so much !!

    nessabean.a@gmail.com
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...