Friday, September 9, 2011

Tile coasters

I was inspired to create these tile coasters by this pinterest pin. I found the tiles at our local Home Depot, 10 natural tumbled stone tiles for right around $3.00. I used Stayzon Ink and CTMH alphabet stamps. Than I masked over the monogram with a circle punched from the sticky end of a post it note and stamped with a large background stamp. After the ink dried I sprayed....and sprayed....and sprayed with Krylon satin finish spray coating. I actually did 6 coats. Than I lined the bottom with Dollar tree fun foam using Gorilla glue, spreading it thin and even over the whole 4x4 piece of fun foam, with an old gift/credit type card.


Here are more. Done exactly the same way just using different colors of Stayzon ink and fun foam and very different background stamp. Super simple but pretty striking. I think they will make very nice gifts.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love these :) I can't believe we can stamp on tile ... gonna have to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...