Thursday, October 20, 2011

Word tree Christmas decor


I know it's a bit early for Christmas, but this project just kind of evolved from a word collage idea in my head to a Christmas collage decor item. I used Cricut Mickey font cartridge to make this. All the little shapes, that are supposed to look like ornaments hanging from my word tree, are punched from scraps with different little punches. I added some ribbon tied in knots through the letters. Finally mounting the whole sheet on a white cardstock base. Ultimately it will be framed, I am hoping in an Ikea frame that matches some I used for my dry erase boards here. Hopefully they still have some when I finally get down there again.



Here is a detail shot. I did use Stardust Stickles on each of the little punches.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...