Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas gift tags



I was inspired to create these Christmas gift tags by a picture posted on Pinterest here. I created my .cut file in Design Studio for the Cricut using Christmas cheer and A childs year. Super simple but oh so cute, I think.





I also created these on the same .cut file, using the same papers and general idea. I think they turned out pretty cute. I purchased some kraft gift bags at Dollartree today, I see some matching gift bags in my future. I will certainly post if and when I complete them.

As always, if you want the .cut file for these, I am happy to share. Leave a comment on this post with your email address and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. okay, I am back again asking for your .cut file cuz I am sooo in love with these!! you made these all from George and Basic Shapes??? you are so talented!! thanks for the enabling with pinterest too:-) I think I need to follow you on pinterest
    ikennic at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the .cut file please.
    brandyrea@att.net
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...