Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Floral birthday card & gift card holder


I was inspired to create this birthday card from a card I pinned on Pinterest, here. I find such wonderful inspirations on the internet, and now I have all these beautiful photos in one place. It's awesome!

I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the flowers. I used scraps from my birthday card organizer I created recently, you can see it  here. I placed all the flowers out in a pattern I was happy with and then using this awesome tool my mom got me, the Quickutz quick stik, I picked up a flower at a time and dotted a little glue down and then placed the flower back down. I popped up the word on dimensionals and added a dot of Stickles Glam pink to the center of each flower.



The gift card is also inspired by a Pinterest find, you can see it here.

Happy birthday, Ang! We are so happy to be celebrating you on this big day, and every day. Our miracle girl. I know you are truly enjoying every moment......but birthday week is the best!


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...