Sunday, November 13, 2011

Popper party favors



I have not posted in a long time. Not because I have not been playing with paper and crafty goodness. I have. I just got caught up in preparing for the Christmas card class I assisted in. It was yesterday, it was fabulous. We had a great time and made some great stuff and ate some great food. Whew, I am glad its behind me. That's a lot of work.

These cute favors all started from the cute SU! Sizzix die cut. I wrapped some DCWV Christmas papers around the middle and tied a simple polka dot ribbon bow. The tag is stamped on white cardstock and layered on green cardstock set with an eyelet and tied in with twine. Simple and cute.




Maybe this angle makes them easier to see. Cute, huh? Filled them with some candies and Voila! Fun little favor.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...