Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More monochromatic snowflake cards



Pin It

Look familiar? It should, I used this same design here, a few weeks ago. I told you I had a ton of snowflake stamps. And I really love this design, so I made some more. This time I kept them CAS (clean and simple) single layer and the only embellishments are SU! shimmer spray and some CTMH Glitz in the centers of the snowflakes.




I believe these stamps are Inkadinkado that I picked up at JoAnn's. They are pretty and delicate and stamp up beautifully with the CTMH stamp pads.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...