Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Teddy bear shaped card



Pin It

Isn't she sweet? I was inspired to create her on my Cricut Design studio by this pin on Pinterest. I have not done much paper piecing at all, but her shapes were so easy I knew I could handle this as my first attempt. I am not very good with the chalk shading, that needs a lot of practice but I still think she is sweet and would be adorable for a baby birthday or even just a "sending you a bear hug" card for a friend. I did create an arched card liner for the inside since the card stock is so dark.

I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to create this card, so if you would like my Design studio .cut file leave a message on this post. Don't forget your email address. So I can send the .cut file out to you.  

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. you are very creative with that design studio program!! have you ever thought about scal 3 or MTC? who knows what you would create then:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get pattern for this card... its kust what Im looking for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to send the .cut file out to you, but I need your email address to do that. Thanks,Cathy-ScrappinCat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! .cut file please?
    brandyrea@att.net

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...