Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Paper pieced butterfly




I designed this butterfly after seeing this cutey patootey pinned on Pinterest. My selection of papers is not nearly as cute as the original I was attempting to emulate, they seemed good in theory, but the finished product is a bit busy. A face only a mother could love?

I designed this on my Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. If you want to try your hand at paper piecing this little guy I would be glad to share my .cut file with you. I may peruse my paper sets some more and see if I can come up with a less loud version of him myself.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...