Monday, April 9, 2012

Pazzles woven card topper





I love using scraps. Especially coordinating scraps left form another project that just happen to still be laying around my work space. So when I saw this card on Pinterest, I just knew I had to make some. I always have these long thin strips left over that I think *there has got to be something cool to do with these* every time. This design is perfect for those strips.

I'm pretty sure that the original designer cut her slits with a xacto knife, and I just knew I could design something on my Cricut or Pazzles Inspiration that would do that for me. Even better, it would be exact and symmetrical and fast. So I did it. I designed a card topper with symmetrical .5 inch wide slits for running paper or even ribbon through. I did it on both the Pazzles and the Cricut.





These are a little more masculine paper styles.



I have a couple of birthdays coming up so I made all of these exactly the same. Above you see the CTMH sentiments on the inside and the new CTMH stamp set for the back of the card. Adorable.

If you want this super simple card topper .cut file for either your Cricut machine or your Pazzles Inspiration machines, I am happy to share. Leave your email address and which machine you have in the comments section for this post and I will email the cutting file out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Cathy, Do you use patterned paper for the front and back of the card or patterned on white with the white overlay? I would love this file for my Cricut. I'm my mother's daughter and just really struggle with throwing away paper that might be able to be used for something. This is a great idea. Can you please share? Thanks, Debbie.

    dschneider516@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    I love this card! I have a pazzles and would love to have the cut file for it.

    Thanks, Laura

    limin6227@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy,

    I love this card! I would love to get the cut file for it. I have a pazzles.

    Thanks, Laura.

    limin6227@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...