Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Decorative paper shape and ribbon tab cards



I made these simple cards from inspiration found here. I liked the coordinating ribbon tabs on the side and the decorative shape as the focal point. I cut both shapes on my Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I cut it from 12 x 12 inch paper that had pretty floral decorative corners and nothing else really going on, so this was a great use for it.





Here is a detail shot. I stamped a little sentiment and highlighted some of the dots with different colors of Liquid Pearls.



This one I sort of failed at the placement of the shape on the paper. I wanted more white space for stamping my sentiment. But I decided to use it anyways.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...