Thursday, May 31, 2012

One sheet wonder doily card set



This card was inspired by this beautiful card on Pinterest. I did mine as an OSW = One Sheet Wonder, by stamping all over a 8.5 x 11 sheet of ivory paper with CTMH Simple Memories stamp set in Chocolate, Sahara Sand and Blush ink pads. Then I cut the sheet into quarters trimming off .25 inches so that I would be able to layer onto CTMH Chocolate cardstock.





Here is a detail shot that shows the pearls and the Blush cardstock I crimped and then pop dotted up with a bit of baker's twine in CTMH Chocolate and a pink from my stash. Super simple notecards that I can give away as a little gift set.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!



1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...