Monday, May 14, 2012

Quilt strip cards



I was inspired to create this gift set of note cards from the gorgeous papers a friend gave to me for my birthday. Thanks , Ang. I love the colors and the coordinating patterns, just wonderful. So I wanted to use as many side by side as I could, and what better way than with the design I found in this pin on Pinterest? The papers are from a 12 x 12 inch stack of Colorbok Spring Morning set.





Here is a close up so you can see the details. I used a retired CTMH stamp for the faux zig zag stitching. I cut the banner and punched the flower from more Colorbok cardstock. Then ran the flowers through my crimper. The twine is new from a Groopdealz special I bought a few weeks ago, everything else is from my stash. Simple and sweet.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...