Monday, June 25, 2012

Another fun SU! card buffet



This is one of the projects that Tina of the crazy stamp lady blog designed. It's one of the SU! cases. We created a pretty cover for the outside.



And we put a magnet sheet on the inside, it holds my small but growing collection of Edgelits. I added some elastic with eyelets and a pocket to hold the coordinating Embosslits.



I even embossed the cardstock envelope with the three embossing folder designs.



This is the pretty polka dotted birthday card, we did fun masking techniques and glittering on this one.



This is a beautiful embossed and die cut monochromatic card. Simple and elegant. I really wanted to add a touch of red or maybe yellow. I still may.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cd case ... I'm stealing this! I hope Tina doesn't mind.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...