Saturday, June 9, 2012

Medallion card




I love this SU! Medallion stamp. I was beyond thrilled when I saw this gorgeous card idea on Pinterest. As you can see, if you clicked the link, I changed very little from the original design. Just the color selection and the sentiment, really. It was perfect as is so I went with it.

The above card was stamped with CTMH Black and Cranberry inks. I added the SU! mini flower punched shapes and some bitty pearls.  





This combination was stamped in CTMH Cotton Candy and Black inks. The hot pink gems are from my stash. Both cards got a very healthy spritzing of Tattered Angels Glimmer mist in Pearl. I think it really made the stamped image pop. They are really pretty in person. The glimmer mist is always hard to capture in photos.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...