Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Washi tape birthday bunting





I was crafting all weekend to make presents and pretty little extras and decorations for my friends birthday. Her birthday is Tuesday so I don't want to possibly ruin the surprise so I have to hold off on posting the rest of my projects until then.

This birthday bunting was inspired by Pinterest here and here. Thanks to Groopdealz I have a healthy addiction to washi tapes now. This is such a cute and quick way to play with them.




Here is a close up of the stamping I did on each flag. I used some old Studio G alphabet stamps from my stash and some Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  I tied a few extra strands of bakers twine in a knot here and there on the bunting also.



I didn't measure anything. The strips of washi tape are placed randomly across the twine, the lengths are all different. I even hand cut the flag bottoms all very random and not perfect. I think it adds to the fun and whimsy of the whole thing.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...