Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July washi tape bunting and hurricanes




I have an ever growing collection of washi tapes thanks to the great sales at groopdealz.com. I made two of these banners, one for my hutch and one to stick in the pan full of Fruity Pebbles Krispie treats (like rice krispie treats but made with fruity pebbles, try them, they are delicious!) to take to our neighbors holiday festivities. So simple and fun. Of course my inspiration came from Pinterest.





I also made another set of these fun Dollar Tree crafts I originally learned about here, on Pinterest and now have made several different versions, but none that would hold those skinny tall candles in the glass jars. So now I have these to change up with the seasons.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...