Friday, July 20, 2012

Disney inspired paper bag mini album





I have been working hard on this little mini album. I found this awesome Youtube video and could not wait to recreate it. It is amazingly innovative but easy to follow her instructions and whip this little cutey up.

The cover is made from cereal box chip board. Mine is cut at 5 x 7 inches, because my paper bags are 4.5 inches wide and the tags and bag tops make it 6.75 inches tall.



My bags came from Dollar tree, I lucked into finding them in yellow and red, so that's what started me on the Disney theme. Plus I had a bunch of new papers from Sacramento Rubber Stamping Expo vendor Pinecone Press. Gorgeous double sided Disney themed papers.


Inside each paper bag is a tag with a cute scallop top that I cut on my Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. Each bag and tag has Memory Makers jumbo eyelets for functional decoration. The tags have ribbon and bakers twine pull tabs also.


Here you see the little back pocket created by the paper bag bottom. Covered in paper and taped down the the back side of the paper bag it creates another pocket for a shorter tag.


Here you see the little tag mini I attached together with a loose set eyelet so that the tags will spin on the eyelet. I can add more photos or journaling here.


More gorgeous papers and lots and lots of polka dots and Disney goodness.


All the cardstock used is from SU!, I love the weight of their cardstock for mini albums.


I did have to supplement my Pinecone Press papers with some papers from my stash.


I think but am not certain, that the above two papers were from Imaginese. Thankfully they coordinated beautifully. As did all the beautiful ribbons and bakers twine from my stash.


Here is the back side of the last paper bag. If my calculations are correct I have 72 spaces in this mini for  nearly full sized 4 x 6 photos (or just slightly trimmed down) and the slender pocket spots would be perfect for journaling.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...