Sunday, August 12, 2012

Christmas cards




I was on a roll this weekend. I finally got my paper crafting mojo back. My first creation was due to the Pinspiration here, I loved the butterfly version but have been working on Christmas card ideas for a class I will help design for again this year.





This card was inspired by this pin. I think it is sweet and simple and perfect for these beautiful CTMH papers.





Here is a second version of the same card, just changed up the papers. These are this years CTMH Christmas papers Partridge and Pear. Pretty and a little unconventional.




And this is a repeat of a card I first posted here on my blog. I changed up the papers for this one. I like the cute banner layout.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the Christmas cards! I am so behind. I only have 1 card designed :( I better get going LOL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...