Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scrap grid Christmas card





I had scraps laying about on my crafty work space. So I looked for a scrappy idea and found one here, on Pinterest of course. This is the new CTMH Pear and Partridge papers and the sentiment is CTMH Holiday wishes. I distress inked and pierced around my newly created acetate label pieces, I debuted here in my last blog post, to create a frame around the sentiment. It's a quick and simple card crafted from leftovers. I like it.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Found your card on Pinterest and had to follow the link to your site. I'm addicted to using up scraps; it is so hard to throw away beautiful pieces of paper even when they are tiny. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...